benel Solutions proudly exhibited at ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition for the second year in a row. The yearly meeting is one of the biggest shows in the association and nonprofit industry; This year, it was hosted at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in Toronto, ON. Thousands of association professionals and industry experts come together to identify common challenges, recognize successful strategies, discuss ideas and draft solutions, and develop key connections.
There is a lot to gain considering all the information shared over the duration of the conference. It’s easy to find value in the professional knowledge exchange, as well as strategies and benefits to bring back and share with your organization.
Generally, the conference takes place over three days and touches on everything from the rewarding feeling of purpose that comes with working in such a positive and mission-centric industry, to homing in on the more technical side of things like addressing specific struggles with association technology.
benel Solutions was once again a feature on Abila’s “Association Avenue”: a row of preferred partners selected for a prime position directly across from the Abila booth in the expo hall. This strategy was utilized in the past to showcase key partnerships with product and service companies that complement Abila’s offerings. benel Solutions works closely with a wide variety of association management systems and companies but ensures a considerable number of their services and productized integrations are developed for Abila’s netFORUM Enterprise, as it remains their expertise and one of the most popular AMS choices in the industry.
Along with exhibiting in Toronto, benel Solutions teamed up with Higher Logic, Expo Logic, CQ Roll Call, and a few of their other partners to host a VIP partner party at the Hockey Hall of Fame. Many of the partners wore custom hockey jerseys to get in the spirit. The annual party provides an awesome opportunity to wind down and network with association peers, while also allowing for a more casual setting to ask questions and approach AMS experts and vendors. Everyone worked hard to make the event a success, but the majority was coordinated by the skilled team at Higher Logic.
benel Solutions closed out #ASAE17 with some great takeaways – including new information regarding what associations were interested in building for their AMS – and energized relationships with some of their best partners. benel reinforced commitment to the industry as a whole, and the team left feeling inspired by the community they work with every day.
They are already pumped to exhibit and see everyone next year at #ASAE18 in Chicago – one of the biggest association hub cities in the nation!
- benel Solutions Consolidates LeadershipDecember 10, 2018
- benel Solutions announces that it will continue the Association Evolve educational series into 2018January 26, 2018
- benel Solutions marks fourth year exhibiting at ASAE TechDecember 15, 2017
- #AssocEvolve: Final session of 2017 closes out with CommPartners on webcasts and virtual conferencesDecember 11, 2017
- Ron McGrath, CEO of HighRoad Solution, speaks on powering digital marketing campaigns for #AssocEvolveSeptember 25, 2017
- benel Solutions takes Toronto for #ASAE17August 18, 2017
- Association Analytics sponsors #AssocEvolve, shares information on understanding and utilizing dataJune 25, 2017
- Higher Logic leads content session around volunteerism and member engagement at #AssocEvolveMay 06, 2017
- Not Just Another “Wild”-horse Reception Hosted by benel Solutions at AUDC 2017April 21, 2017
- benel Solutions introduces new educational series for association staff with Real Magnet as first sponsorApril 01, 2017