After founding the company in January 2014, benel Solutions has slowly been leading up to exhibiting and appropriately staffing a booth at ASAE’s Annual Conference and Expo, and 2016 was the year!
In August 2016, after attending and exhibiting at countless industry events while also growing the company, customer base, and list of integration partners, benel Solutions joined Abila on what they called “Association Avenue”: a preferred string of Abila partners expertly positioned across from the Abila booth at the convention center in Salt Lake City, Utah. This strategy allowed Abila’s closest partners a little extra exposure and face time with their shared customers. The “Avenue” included a variety of Abila partners that complement their business and products, creating a thriving eco-system of both product- and service-oriented companies around the Abila product portfolio. benel Solutions is not exclusively an Abila service provider, but admits that more than half of the company’s business is specific to Abila’s flagship product, netFORUM Enterprise, which boasts some of the largest associations and nonprofits from across the country as long-time users of the web-based Association Management System.
benel Solutions had four individuals in attendance, including the two co-founders, Benjamin Muscolino and El Mehdi Marhoum, their Marketing Associate, Jen Klemens, who is the latest addition to the team, and their dedicated Account Manager, Cynthia De Jesus, whom has become a conference regular over the past 16 months.
In addition to exhibiting at #ASAE16 in Salt Lake, benel Solutions teamed up with some other partners and friendly faces in the association market to co-host a party which, in the absence of the always anticipated MultiView party, ended up being one of the “talks of the town”, or the talk of the show as it may be in this case. Long time benel Solutions partners ranging from CQ Roll Call, Higher Logic, Expo Logic, and Informz to friends by association (pardon the pun), such as mindSHIFT, all decided to come together for a VIP party which was planned in advance by these groups, but mainly coordinated by the marketing team at Higher Logic (thanks guys!).
In the end, benel Solutions had a great showing at #ASAE16 with a booth that was humming with activity all the way through and beyond the allotted exhibit show hours, partners and customers touting their affiliation with the young services company anywhere you could find people, and an event that not only garnered some great data of attendees at the show but also showcased the commitment of benel Solutions and their friend companies to this market, all with the real understanding that this business is all about relationships. This co-hosted party wasn’t about staying up late or drinking too many sodas, it was always about giving back to an industry that gives so much to them, and providing a place for their customers and other partners to network outside of sessions and reflect on the learning and inspiration that is always happening to and around them at ASAE’s staple annual conference.
Thank you for taking a moment to hear about the great showing from the purple wearing association enthusiasts at benel Solutions. We can’t wait to see everyone in Toronto next year!
- benel Solutions Consolidates LeadershipDecember 10, 2018
- benel Solutions announces that it will continue the Association Evolve educational series into 2018January 26, 2018
- benel Solutions marks fourth year exhibiting at ASAE TechDecember 15, 2017
- #AssocEvolve: Final session of 2017 closes out with CommPartners on webcasts and virtual conferencesDecember 11, 2017
- Ron McGrath, CEO of HighRoad Solution, speaks on powering digital marketing campaigns for #AssocEvolveSeptember 25, 2017
- benel Solutions takes Toronto for #ASAE17August 18, 2017
- Association Analytics sponsors #AssocEvolve, shares information on understanding and utilizing dataJune 25, 2017
- Higher Logic leads content session around volunteerism and member engagement at #AssocEvolveMay 06, 2017
- Not Just Another “Wild”-horse Reception Hosted by benel Solutions at AUDC 2017April 21, 2017
- benel Solutions introduces new educational series for association staff with Real Magnet as first sponsorApril 01, 2017