benel Solutions recently became a CAE Certified Provider and developed the Association Evolve (#AssocEvolve) educational series to give back to the association community. The goal of the series is to create a pitch-free environment for association professionals to question, open up, and share information that is beneficial to the community.
Currently, each session fulfills the professional development requirements to earn or maintain credit toward the Certified Association Executive (CAE) credential. Geared specifically toward association staff professionals, each session covers a specific topic relevant to the association community presented by an experienced industry partner.
The first session was hosted in April when David Jovel, Director of Integrations at Real Magnet, presented on “Preparing your AMS Platform for Marketing Automation”. The topic included insight on:
• Discovery and planning from AMS optimization and success measurements to system limitations and requirements
• Select and implement audience, segmentation, engagement scoring, and optimization
• Monitoring results, capturing engagement data metrics in AMS and dashboard development
• Adjustment based on results; escalating goals and trimming unusable items leveraging for greater value
The one-hour educational sessions typically begin at noon and last about an hour. Attendance is worth one CAE credit and lunch is provided. The courses are free to attend for association staff and are located at the benel Solutions office space in Tyson’s Corner.
The next session is in the works, so make sure to look out for the official invite or check www.benelsolutions.com/association-evolve-registration for the next update.
- benel Solutions Consolidates LeadershipDecember 10, 2018
- benel Solutions announces that it will continue the Association Evolve educational series into 2018January 26, 2018
- benel Solutions marks fourth year exhibiting at ASAE TechDecember 15, 2017
- #AssocEvolve: Final session of 2017 closes out with CommPartners on webcasts and virtual conferencesDecember 11, 2017
- Ron McGrath, CEO of HighRoad Solution, speaks on powering digital marketing campaigns for #AssocEvolveSeptember 25, 2017
- benel Solutions takes Toronto for #ASAE17August 18, 2017
- Association Analytics sponsors #AssocEvolve, shares information on understanding and utilizing dataJune 25, 2017
- Higher Logic leads content session around volunteerism and member engagement at #AssocEvolveMay 06, 2017
- Not Just Another “Wild”-horse Reception Hosted by benel Solutions at AUDC 2017April 21, 2017
- benel Solutions introduces new educational series for association staff with Real Magnet as first sponsorApril 01, 2017